Staff Engineer – Automation Lab (Immediate Hiring)
Our Client (Big name in the Medical Technology)
7 -12 Years Experience Required
B.E./B.Tech (Electrical / Mechatronics)
1. Coordinating with R&D project design team to integrate controls components into overall design.
2. Design and implement electro-mechanical control system, fixtures for Automated Testsolutions for customizable automatic tests.
3. Candidate should be able to review and/or generate technical documentation (e.g., FRS, lifecycle documentation, manuals, drawings, schematics, BOMs, etc.) for testing purpose.
4. LabVIEW or PLC software coding
5. Should have worked with different NI hardware’s – DAQ or RIO or PXI
6. Experience in electromechanical components –Actuators, motors, drives, sensors, vision and motion etc.
7. Should be experienced with different communication networks and protocols- Serial, Ethernet, USB, CAN, GPIB, UART and Wireless